Hi Steve, absolutely GREAT pix... even better when enlarged to full size. Looks like you are seeing it all! We are following your travels on the map and found all the places in the pix. Send more when you can. M&D
Hi Steve, Those photos are awesome! Looks like a really beautiful place on the planet. We're under about four inches of snow and just got power back after about 2 1/2 hours without! I wish I were there!!! Keep the great photos coming!! Beth
2 Comments:
Hi Steve,
absolutely GREAT pix... even better when enlarged to full size. Looks like you are seeing it all! We are following your travels on the map and found all the places in the pix. Send more when you can.
M&D
Hi Steve,
Those photos are awesome! Looks like a really beautiful place on the planet. We're under about four inches of snow and just got power back after about 2 1/2 hours without! I wish I were there!!!
Keep the great photos coming!!
Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home